Monday, April 25, 2005

One week overdue comes a bouncing baby boy

At approximately 4:20pm this afternoon, Mathieu John Pothier was born unto Sabine and Marc at the hospital on Grand Cayman. (You will notice that my sign below is spelled incorrectly but I blame this on Marc as in his first quick call he failed to mention the French spelling to me:-)
Now I won't have to answer at least 20 times a day "Not yet". I will probably have to answer "Yes, it's a boy" a few times, but I posted the sign below at the Paradise Villas office for the passing vehicles, so now they won't have to stop and ask me!
Mathieu, little buddy, it's about time!!!

8 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's great news :-) Please pass along congratulations to Sabine & Marc, and our welcome to wee Mathieu. Post pix when you get some available!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee, a new face in Paradise!
Can't wait to meet you Mathieu, it won't be long now1
Lou Ann & Jay

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time little Mathieu!

All the best to Marc and Sabine – can't wait to see you. Miss you all (that includes you, sweetie!) Happy birthday in advance too!

Love, Hayley & Clark

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send my Congrats to Sabine and Marc! Rod, it looks like you might be getting a few extra hands to help out at PV after all!

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Even though this has completely ruined my otherwise excellent statistics at predicting genders of babies. I guess the little blonde girl I dreamed of must be their next one ;-) Congratulations to everyone.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sabine and Marc!
Finaly there is a real reason to come to LC again.
LubaMisha

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy that baby M finally arrived. Hope mom and Mattieu are doing well. Hope to see baby soon. I love babies. Helen

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've been wondering, but haven't wanted to bug you. Congratulations on the new baby. Hope everything went well. Rhonda & Steve VanSpeybroeck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home