Friday, April 01, 2005

Thursday night at the Colonel's Quarters

We had our final get-together at my house last night for the staff of Paradise Divers of the past 4 years. Vince has decided to go back to Montreal, at least for now, to decide what other cool occupations there are in this big big world. We will miss him terribly. Sabine (the big one) is leaving temporarily for Grand Cayman tomorrow afternoon to await the birth of the obviously imminent baby, due around the middle of April. Marc (Dad), the guy who took the photo will accompany her. Ann is now working at Conch Club Divers down the road. And I will be all alone here at Paradise Divers for the next few weeks:-(
On a happy note, the penne alla vodka and salmon that we ate last night was oh so delish, if I do say so myself(!). Thanks to my Eric for the recipe and culinary advice - couldn't have done it without you!!
Well, we are having an informal going away party for V down at the Southern Cross Club dock tonight, so I best be getting ready... Adieu....

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. If I had known the Southern Cross thing was an informal this or that, I would've skipped it ;-) But the penne and salmon were indeed delicious!

And as for me, I'll miss everybody too!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will miss Vinni terribly too, but it was time for him go. Anything new with Sabine?
MishaLuba

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you post the news about Sabine, Marc & babe as soon as the big day arrives - and photos too if you can!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Rod said...

Will do - I will keep y'all posted about Sabine's condition on the blog. Should be at least another week or so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home