Saturday, May 13, 2006















This is Ann whom I have known since I arrived on LC way back in
April 2001. She was supposed to greet me at the airport when I arrived
on the little rock, as Marc and Sabine were vacationing in Mexico, BUT,
she got the dates confused so I wondered all the way over to the Paradise
Villas office (all of 100 meters) when I arrived and surprised her! I have worked with her several times and enjoy her sense of humor. I took over her house, the Colonel's
Quarters back in 2001 when she left the island for a while, and after I left
in Aug 2005, Ann moved back in to 'our' house so it came full-circle..
She now works at Conch Club Divers and has the nicest tanned legs on
the island!! She taught me the meaning of the word Shadenfreude and I
use it all the time!
Notice Paradise Villas in the background of the photo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home