Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Heading back to Toronto for a few days...

I won't be posting any photos for the next couple of weeks as I am taking a vacation back to the motherland of T.O. You can check back here after July 4th for more updates on Mathieu and the diving here off of the little rock.
I was extremely lucky on Friday to be invited to dive off of Tatoosh, one of Paul Allen's yachts. I spent two days taking Paul and his guests diving off of the Brac and Little Cayman and got to see how the rich and nearly famous live... It was an experience I will never forget. Unfortunately, I can not post any photos that I took onboard, due to a confidentiality agreement that I signed, but above you will see a picture of the 10th largest yacht in the world - all I can say is WOW! and thank Simon, Tatoosh's main dive instructor, for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home