Saturday, May 14, 2005

Friday the 13th

Yesterday, I had a the pleasure of cruising above Little Cayman with Laird in his 2-seater, single engine plane. A group of divers and their 6 RV planes, all built from kits, have been staying at the resort for the past week and asked Liz, Rebecca and I if we wanted to go up for a ride. It lasted about 25 minutes and included a couple of trips down to Point of Sand and two barrel rolls which were quite fun. They hold only 40 gallons of fuel and with that, can travel about 1000 miles... I want one!!
You can check out the planes at www.vansaircraft.com

4 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob you rock-
Great to see you posting again. Keep it up!
-Mike Kuznets......ov from Chi-town

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely put Rob instead of Rod. WTF.
Cheers
MK

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Rod said...

No worries - I answer to both. Sometimes I get Rog, as in Roger as well. And Rodney which is not my name either!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about 'Roddy'? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home